Thursday, May 3, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: Studio Talk: Bridal Bling

 Hi guys! Decided that I had to share a short video about my recent project for a couple dear young brides to be. I have created beaded and friendly plastic hair accessories over the years, but so far have not made polymer clay hair accessories.
Below is a short video that features photos of my recent designs as well as some information you may find helpful. One lesson learned was about the "no-name" Hot fix glass crystals I bought from China on Ebay.ca. The above piece was decorated with Martha Stewart's white glitter and Pearl Ex micro Pearl mica powder.




Watch My Bridal Bling Video Below!

Thanks for stopping by!
HeArtfully Creating
Anita

Be sure to share your creations with us at our Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter

No comments: