Thursday, May 10, 2018

HeArtfully Creating: Polymer Clay Journey - Flower Talk Tutorial

Hi artists of all ages! Hope you are enjoying your week so far. It has been a busy time as I frantically try to complete some extra special projects for some extra special friends, Check out this post to see what I am talking about.

Between that project and others, I was able to post a new basic video tutorial about creating stamens for my polymer clay flowers using the "ball to cup" style. Yes, I made that up. Not sure what to call that technique. Any ideas?

So take a watch below if you want to learn a lesson you may never have jeard of before. The lesson is a bonus along side the stamen one :0)

Watch Below!

Hope you are creatively inspired even a little.
Thanks for stopping by!
HeArtfully Creating
Anita

Be sure to share your creations with us at our Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter

No comments: