Friday, March 30, 2018

Love Of Art - Illustration Celebration

A coloured pencil and marker
illustration of a dear family we know.
Hi guys! Well I know the focus at HeArtfully Creating has been polymer clay, because that reflects where my main creative juices have been flowing into these last few years. You know what I mean! However, illustrating/drawing and painting were my number one focus or medium. And yes, painting in three dimensions, using polymer clay so to speak, has become my newest method of art making, but I still do enjoy drawing in two dimensions. However, modern technology has lead me to digital illustration. More on that in a future post.
But for today, I wanted to share a Celebration of Illustration in a video compilation of my hand drawn illustrations. Some were for fun, for gifts and because I was commissioned to illustrate for cook books and learning materials.
All of what you are about to see were created using either fine tipped permanent marker, pencil, coloured pencil, and/or coloured markers.

 Watch Celebration of Illustration Below!

Thanks for stopping by!
HeArtfully Creating
Anita
Be sure to share your creations with us at our Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter

No comments: