Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Come Learn With Me . UV Resin Fun!

My UV resin fun, cube beads with glow in the dark powder inside!
Hi guys! Hope you have been enjoying the beginning of March so far. Well, below is a learning with me style video about UV Resin. The coolest result of my fun was seeing what happened with the glow in the dark powder I used. To see some really pretty results, watch the resin fun video that I just uploaded minutes ago!
Watch And Learn With Me Below

Supplies That I Used To Create What Is In The above Video
Just click on the item, to link to where I found these supplies
Chameleon Nail Art Flakes
UV Ultra Dome Resin
Cube bead mold
Cabochon mold
UV light box
Glow in the dark powders

HeArtfully Creating,
Anita


Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

Join Heartfully Creating's Facebook Group

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

ABC On Twitter






No comments: