Monday, January 29, 2018

Polymer Clay Journey: Video Share - What I Created With Some Of My Favourite Tube Beads


Hi guys! Hope you are all HeArtfully Creating! I am looking forward to spring, how about you? If you have been here before, you may know how much I love making tube beads with polymer clay. In fact, I got so hooked on them, I compiled quite a collection that kept me busy creating the beads instead of turning them into actual pieces of jewellery. These days, I have obsessed with making window clingies.

Does that happen to you? Do you discover new art making techniques or supplies and then that is all you can focus on until your next artistic discovery? That even happens to me with food choices as well. Eating a certain dish over and over until I can't look at it again!

Keeps life interesting (Guess it depends on your perspective.) Well, I want to share a short video of a new necklace that I did make as a result of my tube bead obsession. To watch it is right here below this:

This video was created for my A Bergie Creation Shop blog, so sorry, no Howard :o( Just thought it would be nice to show you how beautiful your creations can be when you add them to handmade jewellery pieces! Then maybe you will be inspired to pick up some of your collected pieces and place
them in a handmade piece of wearable art or something like that. Unless you create your beads or pendants and use them as you make them. There are artists out there who don't want to accumulate pieces. Whereas some are like me, build up my collection so I then can get reating jewellery.

Question for you today is?
Are you a 
A) Use as you create them artist?
OR
B) A Make them and accumulate them artist?

HeArtfully Creating,
Anita

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)


"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK

Bergie Creation Shop Blog


A BERGIE CREATION - at Etsy, my handmade jewelry shop

 LIKE ABC On Facebook

ABC On Twitter

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest


No comments: