Thursday, September 21, 2017

INSIDE MY STUDIO: What Have I Been Up To?

Hello! Just wanting to share some pics to share what I have been having fun with lately. One thing was coming up with a practical way to use my polymer clay to help hold in a bundle of electrical and computer cords. I will do more on that in he future. But want to share some fun stuff now! Hope you have been finding inspiration and creating!
A cord collector I made with Polymer Clay!





Painting On glass With he Lumiere paints


Trying to make glass eyes....more in the future I hope....

Making Alcohol Ink Swatches 
Love these new pens! 
You will see more about faux stained glass in the future... :o)

New powders
 ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•ðŸ’•

Subscribe! Like and Share!! (if you want of course :o)

"LIKE" HeArtfully Creating Here on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HeArtfullyCreating/

HeArtfully Creating Blog: 

A Bergie Creation Shop Blog: http://abergiecreation.blogspot.ca

A BERGIE CREATION - my handmade jewelry shop

Facebook:

Twitter:

YOU Tube Channel

Pinterest:

HeArtfully Creating: 



No comments: