Wednesday, February 15, 2017

POLYMER CLAY SHARE: The Unruly House Wife (Val) is Back!, She Who Always Makes Me Smile

Hi guys! I recently shared with you, one polymer clay artist and vlogger who makes me smile. She lives in the UK and always reads her fans comments and  even responds. It means a lot to us who admire and follow folks that inspire and teach us :o) Click here to see the first Share of Val, TheUnrulyHousewife on Y/T.

Today, I just wanted to share her newest tutorial and some other faves.

Be inspired.



Now Watch Valerie.....

How To Use A Lino Cutter On Polymer Clay


Five Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started Polymer Claying

Polymer Clay Bracelets Tutorial
Things I Decorate With Polymer Clay, Or Use As Molds

Time For You To Share: If you have a polymer clay artist that inspires ans teaches you, please share their work and link on HeArtfully Creating's Facebook page (click here). As well, we would love to see your work, even if it isn't in polymer clay. H.C. is a place about encouraging creativity of all kinds! Come, LIKE, Share and Subscribe!!

No comments: