Tuesday, February 7, 2017

POLYMER CLAY SHARE: Meet Valerie, The Polymer Clay Artist Who Always Makes Me Smile

Today I am in the mood to share some of my favourite YouTube Polymer Clay tutorial/VLOG channels. This lady makes me smile every time I see that she has posted a new video. She also shares other videos that help us to get to feel like we are meeting her for real. I

Here, I am watching Valerie on our tv as I work on one of my clay pieces! 
kind of feel like I know her. She has a great sense of humour and I
love her accent. She lives in the UK. So I highly suggest checking out and subscribing to the Unruly Housewife's Channel, if you want to hang out with a sincere, meaningful polymer clay artist and more! You just have to meet her yourself, my words do her no justice. I only discovered her months ago and happy that I did!
Here, I am watching Valerie on our tv as I work on one of my clay pieces! 

Thank you Valerie for making me smile and making learning fun! And, thanks for sharing yourself with us as well, it means a lot. :o)

Below are some of my favourite polymer clay related videos since this is a blog about creativity. 

BE INSPIRED!

HeArtfully Creating!
Anita

Decorate And Cover A Jar

Simple Crackle/Cracked Effect Polymer Clay



Beginner Polymer Clayers - A Motivational Chat 
How To Decorate Small Tins




How To Make Striped Polymer Clay Tube Beads
 

Mokume Gane Technique



Cracked Edge Technique



Polymer Clay Faux Holographic Card Embellishments (Mica Shift
What Do I Keep In My Polymer Clay Bling Box?


Keeping White Polymer Clay Clean


How To Make Simple Batik Effects on Polymer Clay




No comments: