Friday, July 29, 2016

HEARTFULLY CREATING: TRYING OUT PEBEO FANTASY PAINTS VIDEO

Yay, here is the  video I mentioned last week about what I did with Pebeo Fantasy Paints! So far I love the cool effects they can create but, polymer clay remains my favourite medium. However, I definitely recommend trying out any new art making materials that you want. Creating is all about having fun. I recently told a frustrated young artist that making art is about having fun. and not something torturous. It was his first time drawing and I think he thought he had to create photograph like image. Hopefully he knows now that if he isn't enjoying art making, then maybe he's  trying too hard! Relax, have fun and experiment with different media or art making tools. You may find something you jut love doing or find out you love a little this and a little that!
HeArtfully Creating!
Anita :o)

Want To See More About My Pebeo Experience? Watch My New Video Here!





No comments: