Monday, March 28, 2016

POLYMER CLAY ADVENTURE: MY 3D BIRTHDAY CARD FOR DAD. SNEAK PEEK and Polymer Clay Adventure Week 13

I have been working this week on my Dad's 3d birthday card. It is complete and I was able to give it to him on time, today!
I love working in polymer clay and really enjoy the hands on, tactile experience. Of course I wanted to document the process from beginning to end so I shall be producing a blog/vlog article with video. But for now, I wanted to share the finished product! I am happy with it. As always, with most artists, there are many things I would like to have added or changed. But that all can be chalked up to lessons learned for the next figurine.
also my submission for week #13


Come back next time when I get share how this went from this....






To this...
To This!!

To This!!!
HeArtfully Creating,
Anita

No comments: